Trump announces his own social network launch next year
The social network is expected to launch in the first quarter of next year, according to a statement by Trump.
- Facebook announces creation of 10,000 new jobs in EU
- Apple considered banning Facebook from the App Store
- Against Taliban, Google blocks accounts of former Afghan government members
- Facebook will create a commission to handle elections
- Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Twitter and others unite to fight the far-right
Social networks Twitter, Facebook and YouTube have decided to ban Trump because they believe that the former US president has incited supporters through these platforms before the attack on the Capitol in Washington in January.