Each iPhone 13 Pro costs $570 to produce
The iPhone 13 has already been released on the market and, as usual, represents a considerable investment on the part of those who are thinking of acquiring it.
An analysis of the components used by Apple in the 256GB iPhone 13 Pro conducted by TechInsights, reveals what the total cost of the new phone is.
- Apple may launch two foldable smartphones in 2023
- Apple considered banning Facebook from the App Store
- Against Taliban, Google blocks accounts of former Afghan government members
- Facebook will create a commission to handle elections
- Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Twitter and others unite to fight the far-right
According to the publication, all the components present in the 256GB iPhone 13 Pro cost $570.
However, it is important to take into account that these $570 are in addition to other expenses for Apple, such as the company’s Research and Development department, as well as expenses with marketing and transporting the devices.
This is in addition to the need for Apple itself to profit from the sale of new phones.