Apple may launch two foldable smartphones in 2023
Entry into this market should happen with two foldable mobile phones, which are already being developed and which will replicate Samsung’s ideas with the Galaxy Z Fold and Galaxy Z Flip.
- Apple considered banning Facebook from the App Store
- Against Taliban, Google blocks accounts of former Afghan government members
- Facebook will create a commission to handle elections
- Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Twitter and others unite to fight the far-right
- One of the pandemic’s big apps ‘Houseparty’ will close in October
The manufacture of the screen will be in charge of LG, which has experience in the production of flexible equipment.
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo forecasts that between 15 million and 20 million Apple collapsible smartphone units will hit the market in 2023.
However, Apple technology is not expected to overcome Samsung’s dominance in the folding mobile phone niche soon. Estimates indicate that Samsung should maintain a market share of around 75%.